About the Author
Cliff Musante is a technologist, business leader, motorcycle enthusiast, father, grandfather, and more. In June, 2013 his passion for motorcycles was revitalized, and he set out to ride across Patagonia. Since then, he's logged thousands of miles, ridden across the US, and is planning a trip through Russia and China. This 'Blog is the story of all of his adventures.
Number of Posts: 123
Latest Posts by the Author
- The world is in a state of disarray – Its decision time…
- World Travel – Is it for everyone?
- Drone Test – This time, it’s for distance
- Filming with the new, Mavic Air drone
- World Tour Stock Pix
- Video Editing Demonstration
- I really need to visit Venice!
- Riding the Mid-Atlantic BDR
- Creating A bulletproof R1200 GS Adventure
- BMW of Charlotte
- Using (Free) Open Source Maps in a Garmin GPS
- Horizons Unlimited Activities
- JaVaWa Device Manager Maps
- Garmin OSF Map
- How to learn about traveling on a motorcycle (Horizon’s Unlimited)
- Iron Horse Lodge
- NC Horizons Unlimited 2018
- The complete route (An overview)
- Shipping the bike – Who knew it would be this complicated